At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease.
Springbuk is looking for an outgoing, ambitious product evangelist to join our rapidly growing company. Your role will be advocating on behalf of Springbuk and our partners at industry events. You will be a key hire to our growing marketing department, and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. You share our mission of leveraging data and technology to help employers drive better health outcomes for their employees. Want to join the team?
- Attending trade shows, client events, partner events, happy hours, and dinners to represent Springbuk
- Establishing relationships with industry influencers
- Speaking at events to crowds of up to 50 people about the Springbuk software and our mission
- Producing content in conjunction with strategic partners, including but not limited to, interview videos, guest blog posts, and bylines in publications
The right person will have…
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel across the country on a regular basis
- A strong desire to learn and grow in this role
- Energy and real passion for promoting a brand
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.