Springbuk is looking for an energetic and ambitious software development intern to join our growing team for the Summer.
There are two internship tracks this summer: web application development and core logic. Ideal candidates will share a passion for our mission of leveraging data and technology to help employers drive better health outcomes for their employees. Want to join the team?
- Junior or Senior standing working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
- Full stack web development or data science/machine learning experience through classwork, personal study and projects, or past internship(s)
- Analytical mind with a strong background and familiarity with OO technologies and programming
- Great communication skills and enjoy working on a team
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task in dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you are constantly looking to improve and push your boundaries
- Quick learner – you enjoy working with emerging technology and are always on the lookout for what’s next
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic – you are a proactive, self-starter who enjoys working in a high energy, rapidly growing environment
What You Will Be Doing:
- Web application track: Developing features for our health intelligence platform in Ruby on Rails and React.
- Core logic track: Working with data scientists and machine learning engineers to build models and analytics functions in Python and Ruby.