At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
This position reports to the Director of Client Success. Our ideal candidate will share our mission of arming employers, wellness vendors and clinics with the insights to drive engagement, pinpoint risk and deliver a measurable return. Want to join the team?
- Partner with Sales and Client Success to identify, address and solve technical challenges, gaps and opportunities
- Lead consultative discovery sessions with clients and prospects at the executive level to understand core needs and considerations to determine the optimal technical solution
- Work closely with Product and/or Project Managers in requirements gathering and project planning, interfacing directly with the client and their vendors as needed
- Own the execution of these technical initiatives, actively keeping all external and internal stakeholders informed, and working closely with Product Managers and Project Managers
- Exhibit technical expertise of the Springbuk application, including data acquisition, architecture, security, and product roadmap
- Build strategic relationships across Sales, Product, Data, Engineering, and other Springbuk teams to provide insightful feedback and advocate for product improvements on behalf of our clients
A strong candidate will have:
- 5+ years of health insurance, medical/pharmacy claims, medical data or similar healthcare experience in a technical role
· Self-motivated to drive solutions from idea through execution
· Background in software development and SAAS
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Unwavering commitment to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.