At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for an attentive marketer to help us communicate more effectively about our software. Your role will be to work in tandem with our product and engineering teams to take their brilliant ideas and translate them into plain English. You will be a key hire to our growing marketing department and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. You share our mission of leveraging data and technology to help employers drive better health outcomes for their employees. Want to join the team?
- Crafting messaging around new product features and specifications and communicate them, both internally and externally
- Translating this messaging into practical marketing items, including collateral, blog posts, online courses, instructional videos, and landing pages
- Building upon our strategic marketing efforts to ensure that new product features are rolled out to optimal effect
- Working with our marketing and sales teams to continue to craft our messaging within our marketplace
A strong candidate will have…
- 1-3 years experience in marketing, product management, development, or a related field
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in writing
- Strong attention to listening for and understanding details
- A basic understanding of software development
- A strong desire to learn and grow in this role
- Energy and real passion for promoting a brand
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.