At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, encouraging company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal employers and channel partners. The Account Executive will generate business in existing and new accounts, across U.S. markets. As Account Executive, you’ll join a high-energy sales team that is dedicated to using data to prevent disease. This position reports to the Director of Sales. The right person will share our mission of arming employers, wellness vendors and clinics with the insights to drive engagement, pinpoint risk and deliver a measurable return. Want to join the team?
- Overseeing complex, solution sales cycles
- Ability to demo and present an overview of Springbuk virtually through web conference, or in person to decision team
- Leveraging our lead generation team to manage new and existing opportunities
- Knowledge to engage with senior level decision makers with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Serve as an educator and enthusiast of industry knowledge and direction
- Proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities
- Management of sales pipeline through Salesforce.com
- Flexibility to travel for future client meetings in person
- Team-first attitude
- 5+ years’ experience as a top producing quota carrying sales representative
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Skilled at navigating sales cycles geared towards educating and delivering a service to future clients
- Excel at establishing relationships with business leaders and C-Suite across industries and verticals
- Passionate team member
- Emotional intelligence
- Strong work ethic
- Four-year university/college degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.