Are you passionate about finding and placing top talent? Do you believe the recruitment process extends beyond the offer letter? Are you looking to help build a strong employer workplace experience?
Springbuk is seeking a Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Specialist to lead our vision of hiring the best and brightest in healthcare tech. In this role, you’ll be responsible for sophisticated talent management to support and build the Springbuk recruiting process.
From recruiting new hires to retaining existing team members, you’ll work closely with the leadership team as a trusted advisor to the business. This role will guide and advise on market trends and opportunities to add (and retain) top talent. You will recruit extraordinary talent to build Springbuk’s culture and drive strategic initiatives. Will you join us?
- Source, recruit and hire professionals across a wide range of roles while innovating process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Develop proven relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional community partners to craft a premier hiring experience, from recruiting through on-boarding
- Build and strengthen Springbuk's employer brand, actively networking, cold calling, and engaging passive talent networks through various markets and channels
- Serve as a mentor and onboarding guide to new Springbuk employees, implementing company culture, values, and policies
- Craft and drive Springbuk's recruitment strategy, develope a process of ongoing measurement and communication IE. Engagement scores, critical metrics, timeline, etc.
- Ideally experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Familiarity with technology markets and experience recruiting for a fast-growing company strongly preferred
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Proven project management, communication, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Experience with recruiting senior/executive level candidates, a plus
- Demonstrable track record sourcing, hiring and onboarding premier candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.