At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
The Director of Implementation at Springbuk will assist the customer service and sales teams with onboarding new customers. This leader has a strong ability to empathize with various constituents including the channel partner, their client, vendors and internal resources while being focused on the end-result of bringing the employer onto the Springbuk system. Daily duties will include managing a team of implementation managers, dealing with insurance vendors, accumulating proper documentation and improving the processes.
Key Responsibilities include / but not limited to:
- Serve as a major part of our customer success team and provide excellent service to our customers.
- Work with internal and external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery.
- Reimagine the client onboarding process.
- Research various technology solutions (for example, evaluate build vs. buy).
- Work closely with the customer success and sales teams to develop and streamline processes.
- Identify and pursue growth upsell opportunities.
- Manage a team of implementation project managers
- Manage and exceed the expectations in our vendor relationships.
- Work with in-house counsel on new and existing vendor contracting relationships.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization with engineering, sales, data operations, experience and product teams.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, computer science, information systems or related field
- 5-7 years of experience managing and leading teams
- 3-5 years of health insurance, medical/pharmacy claims, medical data or similar healthcare experience or exposure desired but not required
- Process improvement experience
- Project management experience