At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
We are looking for a proactive, positive, self-starter with a love for implementing quality campaigns for new clients. The role of Implementation Project Manager requires strong client-facing and organizational skills to ensure successful implementations. We are looking for someone who has account or project management experience, is an excellent communicator and can manage multiple implementations without letting our clients see them sweat. Our Implementation team needs someone who is cross-functionally inclined and will find great joy in working with the Sales, Client Success, Data Operations and Product teams in ensuring clients are successfully onboarded to the Springbuk platform.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who will ensure new client onboarding is completed with the highest level of quality and care, while overseeing the delivery of multiple projects.
- Be the primary point of support for the client during the implementation lifecycle and ensure a smooth hand-off to Client Success post campaign build
- Effectively communicate updates and feedback to clients, vendors, and internal teams
- Ability to manage multiple implementations in a fast-moving environment
- Provide reporting on implementation status to clients on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Solve problems with creative solutions
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Most importantly, find new and innovative ways to improve the implementation process for our clients
- 2+ years’ experience in Account Management or Client Success
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred
- Exceptional project management skills with a high degree of attention to detail especially during extreme volume periods
- Excellent communication skills: writing, speaking, presenting and listening
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce software
- Passion for learning
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor's degree
Springbuk works hard to maintain our fast-paced, motivated, and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.