At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for a customer-minded, enthusiastic teammate to bolster the Account Management team. The Client Success Manager is a trusted advisor with clients and channel partners and serves as the key contact for strategizing how Springbuk can deliver measurable results in driving better health.
This proven performer will develop long-term relationships and serve as an ongoing resource to ensure the Springbuk platform aligns with customer use and needs. The Client Success Manager will also facilitate the resolution of unexpected issues, by working with our technical support team.
- Serve as a trusted consultant for partners and clients to ensure they receive significant value from the Springbuk platform
- Maintain a book of business through account retention and renewal
- Develop and help deliver business plans to allow for growth of partner relationships
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-moving environment
- Strategic consulting with partners and clients to develop strategies leading to successful implementation and usage
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, client success, or account management
- Experience in a healthcare or health insurance related field is preferred
- SaaS experience within a high-velocity business is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excel at establishing relationships with business leaders and C-Suite across industries and verticals
- Passionate team member
- Strong work ethic
- Four-year university/college degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.