At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, encouraging company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease.
We are seeking a driven and creative Senior Product Manager to bring new product ideas to life and craft unique revenue opportunities. Working closely with internal teams (engineering, client success, marketing, and sales) as externally with customers, you will drive what we’re doing next, and why we’re doing it. As a major stakeholder in the success and failure of product features, we want fast-iterators who can win as a team and be willing to accept failure, shift gears, and find success.
At your core, you’re a tenacious and inventive problem solver who will find a solution to a problem at the intersection of most value and least effort. Your brain is one part business, one part technical, and one part dreamer. You radiate realistic optimism - you can dream big, focus narrowly, and act quickly.
We look for culture builders, not culture fits. Each new team member adds a new ingredient to the recipe, and we grow with that.
As a Sr. PM, you’ll work with everyone.
Here is a taste of what you’ll do:
- Assist in the development and communication of product features, backlog, roadmap and project plans
- Serve as the product advocate internally and externally
- Develop new features designs, and experiences that make our users/customers raving fans.
- Develop and test new potential revenue streams and business models that are 10x the competition.
- Build business cases for new ideas through user advocacy
- Identify capability gaps between current state and desired state (e.g., system capacity, emerging technologies)
- Identify, clearly understand, and communicate the business impact of application changes
- Work closely with Product Design to design and test user experiences and interactions
- Create user stories and requirements that are clearly and comprehensively documented, understood and support traceability
- Communicate ongoing updates to all stakeholders to ensure understanding of and alignment with project status/changes
- Identify and/or establish appropriate testing metrics/targets to validate that business requirements are being met (e.g., performance metrics, process deliverables, traceability, business value)
- Conduct requirements gathering activities (e.g., meetings, workshops, interviews, surveys)
- Become the authority on the competitive landscape. Bring forth requirements that ensure competitive advantage
- Analyze product opportunities and develop supporting business cases when needed
- Build, measure and test user experiences in conjunction with our Product Design team.
Go To Market
- Work closely with marketing to develop programs to support sales and retain customers
- Ensure training and implementation are educated on new product features
- Participate in client and prospect visits as a subject matter expert
- Translate problems/issues identified during the testing/piloting process, and engage the appropriate stakeholders (e.g., business, IT) to help identify impact and potential solutions
- Support business development, revenue generation, and increased profitability
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas very simply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and high-reaching environment
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Ample experience in building SaaS products
- Ample understanding of engineering concepts and practices
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
- Excellent organizational, and written, and oral communications skills - must excel at communication
- 3+ years of healthcare software experience or relevant health IT experience
- Experience with population health or public health
- Experience with B2B marketplaces
- Experience with predictive intelligence applications
- Experience with machine learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.