At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
The Director of Health Strategy will work directly under the Vice President of Sales to improve Springbuk’s client services package. They'll provide technical & clinical insight into our client’s population’s health by advising clients which members to strategically address. The Director will direct a team of health strategists and lead all day-to-day operations of all professional services for Springbuk.
- Project management/allocation of resources
- Day-to-Day support and maintenance of existing requests
- Enterprise-Level Planning
- Lead, design, and support current health strategy team
- Build custom Ad-Hoc tableau reports for clients and sales team
- Conduct health strategy consultation conference calls
- Build presentation templates/resources for health strategy team enablement to provide consistency with Springbuk’s professional services brand.
- Aid in the sales process to help win partnerships
- Influence 20% of quarterly pipeline with health strategy services
- Provide quantitative analysis and business insights for projects and strategic initiatives
- Ensures team develops and maintains in-depth clinical & technical knowledge
- 10+ years of prior experience in medical management, utilization management, chronic disease management, medical & RX claims analysis and working with self-funded employers
- 3+ Years of prior management experience
- Deep experience in healthcare strategy development, with a focus on communications and behavior change
- Have the Ability to formulate operational strategies for implementation of health insights
- SQL, Python and Tableau Experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare regulatory agencies and requirements and expertise in HITECH & HIPAA compliance mandates
- Previous experience working with Insurance Carriers, TPAs & PBMs
Nice to Have:
- Masters of Public Health/Masters in Healthcare Administration or other advanced degrees
- Experience with working with Brokers, Onsite Clinics, & Enterprise Employers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.