At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
The Director of Health Strategy will work directly under the Vice President of Sales to improve Springbuk’s client services package. They'll provide technical & clinical insight into our client’s population’s health by advising clients which members to strategically address. The Director will direct a team of health strategists and lead all day-to-day operations of all professional services for Springbuk.
- Project management/allocation of resources
- Day-to-Day support and maintenance of existing requests
- Enterprise-Level Planning
- Lead, design, and support current health strategy team
- Build custom Ad-Hoc tableau reports for clients and sales team
- Conduct health strategy consultation conference calls
- Build presentation templates/resources for health strategy team enablement to provide consistency with Springbuk’s professional services brand.
- Aid in the sales process to help win partnerships
- Influence 20% of quarterly pipeline with health strategy services
- Provide quantitative analysis and business insights for projects and strategic initiatives
- Ensures team develops and maintains in-depth clinical & technical knowledge
- 10+ years of prior experience in medical management, utilization management, chronic disease management, medical & RX claims analysis and working with self-funded employers
- 3+ Years of prior management experience
- Deep experience in healthcare strategy development, with a focus on communications and behavior change
- Have the Ability to formulate operational strategies for implementation of health insights
- SQL, Python and Tableau Experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare regulatory agencies and requirements and expertise in HITECH & HIPAA compliance mandates
- Previous experience working with Insurance Carriers, TPAs & PBMs
Nice to Have:
- Masters of Public Health/Masters in Healthcare Administration or other advanced degrees
- Experience with working with Brokers, Onsite Clinics, & Enterprise Employers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.