At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for validated, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal employers and channel partners. The Senior Account Executive will generate business in existing and new accounts, across U.S. markets. As Senior Account Executive, you’ll join an energetic sales team that is dedicated to using data to prevent disease.
This position reports to the Director of Sales. Our ideal candidate will share our mission of arming employers, wellness vendors and clinics with the insights to drive engagement, pinpoint risk and deliver a measurable return. Want to join the team?
- Ability to present an overview of the Springbuk Platform via phone and web conference to high-profile companies and prospective partners
- Flexibility to travel and present to prospective clients in person
- Experience and skills-set for managing and closing Enterprise opportunities
- Craft and manage pipeline reflective of quota
- Knowledge to engage with senior level leadership of consultants, onsite clinics, and healthcare prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Proven record of prospecting, nurturing, and closing net new business opportunities
- Maintain and execute on joint business plan Drive field engagement and leads
A strong candidate will have…
- 5+ years experience selling healthcare/business SaaS solutions, channel, and direct sales experience preferred
- Past experience in channel partnership sales, representing new partner attainment and existing partner growth
- A strong track record of overachieving in a high volume, fast growth business
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Understanding of the Springbuk methodology with an emphasis on approaching the process correctly
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
- Strong Experience with Salesforce – ability to forecast and manage opportunities
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Knowledge/experience in selling healthcare, consultant, and/or clinic technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.