Springbuk is looking for a high-energy and ambitious marketing intern to join our growing team. In this role, you will assist in the management of our marketing operations. You will be a key hire to our growing marketing department and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. As the right person for this position, you share our mission of leveraging data and technology to help employers drive better health outcomes for their employees. Want to join the team?
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the Springbuk blog
- Work with our event marketing team to organize trade shows and client events
- Assist our sales team in providing support items
A strong candidate will have…
- Be enrolled in a University, pursuing a marketing, business, or design-related degree
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the marketing department
- Energy and real passion for promoting a brand
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.