At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
This position reports to the Director of Client Success. Our ideal candidate will share our mission of arming employers, wellness vendors and clinics with the insights to drive engagement, pinpoint risk and deliver a measurable return. Want to join the team?
- Work closely with engineering, data, product teams, and fellow Client Success team members to ensure the resolution of technical issues and questions
- Act as “first line of defense” for client questions and technical issues, escalating to the engineering and data teams as necessary
- Utilize support tools (Salesforce Service Cloud, JIRA, and Desk) to submit and track cases and monitor key support metrics
- Work with Senior Director of Client Success in determining key client support metrics to assess account health and mitigate churn
- Become an expert user of the Springbuk platform to assist in client questions and issues resolution
- Respond to client inquiries with timeliness and professionalism
- Assist in the creation of knowledge base content, webinars, and biweekly emails for client training and enablement
- Advocate on behalf of clients and collaborate with other internal teams on process improvements to enhance the client experience
A strong candidate will have:
- 1-3 years experience, primarily in customer support and/or account management roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfort with client-facing conversations at the executive level
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Unwavering commitment to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.