At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease.
The Methodology and Content Lead is part of the product team at Springbuk, and will help create, test, troubleshoot, and implement strategic enhancements for Springbuk’s health intelligence platform. With a keen eye toward solving complex data puzzles and understanding business applications of healthcare analytical reporting results, the Methodology and Content Lead knows how to problem-solve data challenges in order to create the best possible analytics intelligence output for customers. This multidisciplinary position reports to the Head of Applied Analytics and works closely with the larger product and engineering teams to develop new analytic methods (including cost and quality specifications and algorithms) to drive customer results.
- Product – As part of the Product team, the Methodology and Content Lead will ultimately become a subject matter expert in Springbuk’s analytic methods, and will help create and implement product enhancements that drive our company's thought leadership and market share.
- Participate as a key owner of Springbuk’s Recommendation Engine product
- Help to create relevant and actionable insights specifications
- Test and improve insights
- Log customer question topics and assure all questions are addressed fully
- Determine creative solutions to help answer pressing business questions for customers
- Client Success
- Help analyze client data to discern additional opportunities for Recommendation Engine Insights and other product enhancements
- Create new reporting based on customer need and interest
- Document and analyze customer feedback to ascertain priorities for strategic improvements to the product
- Special Projects - Lead and participate in special projects initiated by the Head of Applied Analytics in order to explore opportunities to improve analytic methods and expand the Springbuk health intelligence portfolio
- BA, BS, in Health Administration, Health IT, Economics, CS, or equivalent experience is required. Masters Degree in Healthcare Technology, Healthcare Administration, or other healthcare focus preferred.
- Solid understanding of employer-centered healthcare analytics, financial data in healthcare, clinical data analytics, as well as analytics tools and methodologies.
- At least four years experience working with healthcare data.
- Demonstrated experience and success troubleshooting and analyzing complex data analytics challenges.
- Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high-level of customer trust and confidence.
- Shown ability to lead and execute projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Experience using Tableau preferred
- Ability to identify, organize, and communicate insights from the application of data
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.