Healthiest Employer Program Manager
At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Are you passionate about employee health? Do you believe that innovative companies who care about their employees should be recognized? If so, this marketing role could be a great match.
As the Program Manager for the “Healthiest Employer” Award, you’ll direct the nationally recognized initiative that has touched over 8,000 organizations. You’ll work directly with employer applicants, while also supporting our media partners who conduct over forty U.S. programs. This role will also work closely with our business development and content marketing teams.
You will be responsible for executing the existing award program while looking for strategic ways to grow the participation and marketing reach of the Healthiest Employer and Springbuk brands.
- Work closely with media partners to launch localized award programs nationally.
- Work with national marketing partner(s) to execute the “Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America” program.
- Help support employer organizations during the application process.
- Manage the scoring and rankings of the Award.
- Evaluate and direct initiatives to increase participants and partners.
- Work closely with the business development team to nurture leads and prospective Springbuk relationships.
- Support the content marketing team with research findings, trends and market intelligence from the award program.
- 2+ years experience in B2B marketing at tech or healthcare company.
- Corporate wellness knowledge a plus.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Experience with business processes such as sales, ops, marketing, and customer support.
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams and channel partners.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing and content assets
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.