At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for a detail-oriented marketing coordinator to join our growing team. Your role will be to assist our marketing team in expanding our brand’s reach in the market. You will be a key hire to our growing marketing department and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing. As the right person for this position, you will share our mission of leveraging data and technology to help employers drive better health outcomes for their employees. Want to join the team?
- Assist the marketing team in the creation of promotional materials
- Provide sales support to our business development and account management teams
- Augment our client success efforts with training materials and communication for our clients
- Work internally to assist with local branding efforts to improve employee attraction and retention
A strong candidate will have…
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Strong communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and grow in this role
- Energy and real passion for promoting a brand
- Unwavering dedication to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.