At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
The Employee Experience Coordinator works within the Experience team and is responsible for the overall employee experience strategy across Springbuk. The Employee Experience Coordinator works closely with the Director of Experience/Experience Manager to build a strong employment brand and support programs designed to increase/measure employee engagement and overall professional happiness (events, programs, employee surveys, recognition etc.). The right person will also be responsible for working to increase employee retention and ensure that organization-wide engagement opportunities align with the company's strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities include / but not limited to:
- Create and maintain overall employee experience calendar that unites members across teams, departments and locations, and energizes company culture.
- Manage and execute effective and efficient engagement surveys.
- Create and/or maintain employee onboarding documents, training materials, and resources.
- Work closely with Leadership, HR and Ambassador teams to execute and develop initiatives with a focus on programming around experience and recognition that aligns with the needs and interests of Springbuk employees.
- Liaise with cross-functional departments to organize all company-wide meetings, events, and gatherings.
- Develop and manage day-to-day internal communication related to engagement initiatives.
- Manage and execute company hospitality initiatives and office environment, including inventory management of office snacks, welcome kits, branded swag, client gifts, gift cards etc.
- Manage asset inventory and distribution for new/current employee equipment, building key cards, and parking passes.
- Work to enhance and create opportunities and initiatives to continuously improve employee engagement.
- Liaise with building staff and board members to leverage the Union 525 community, events and opportunities.
- Responsible for completing all additional job duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
- The ability to develop timelines and manage projects and stakeholders while executing on time and with a sense of urgency is essential.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and quickly changing environment, able to prioritize and multi-task, to meet critical deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability and desire to work with a diverse employee population.
- An active listener who can synthesize information and facilitate conversations to achieve consensus will be successful in this role.
- Critical thinking and an ability to craft messages for targeted audience groups.
- A commitment to the values of the organization while demonstrating good judgment, flexibility, patience, and discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.