At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
- Able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions
- Participate in crafting the engineering process to ensure successful, timely delivery of products
- Produce quality, creative, debuggable, testable and maintainable code
- Learn new things, fail fast, and explore new coding territory
- Mentor and provide guidance on technical issues to less experienced team members.
Who you should be:
- You are able to work in an agile, iterative, and test-driven environment
- You are familiar with database modeling and query analysis
- You are familiar with continuous integration
- You tend to obsess over code simplicity and performance
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience with React
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Full stack developer
- Software development & delivery in a SaaS environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.