At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
We’re looking for a concierge-minded Executive Assistant to provide support to our CEO. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude. The candidate must be flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Experience with a fast-paced tech company is preferred but not required.
Key Responsibilities include / but not limited to:
- Be a trusted partner, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in all situations.
- Serve as customer concierge to greet office guests and ensure meeting spaces are meeting ready via light cleaning and organization, as needed.
- Calendar management: coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Provide event management support to our Experience team, including but not limited to: company/client meetings, off-sites, client/investor visits, dinners, travel accommodations, etc.
- Communicate with customers and their assistants to enable meetings.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Travel arrangements (mainly domestic with some international).
- Manage food orders for the office, luncheon planning, meetings, etc.
- Organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple schedules and projects with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Use initiative and sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Establish effective working relationships with employees from other departments within Springbuk and senior executives inside and outside the company.
- Serve as the point person for mail receipt/output, general office equipment, and office supplies.
- Support the People + Experience team in logistics of onboarding new hires, back-up support and various other tasks.
- Prior senior executive administrative experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and process-oriented
- Proven track record of seamless execution of administrative activities
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, with a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process
- Proven ability to work effectively with all personalities
- Experience working externally both with customers and executives
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to be available or work off normal office hours as needed
- High level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure, and consistently meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Experience with using meetings and conference tools such as join.me, conference calling, Google Hangout, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners
- Previous hospitality, technology, or start-up experience, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred