At Springbuk, we’re a highly driven, deeply encouraging team of self-starters. We work hard and win big while also crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We probably drink too much coffee and definitely crack too many jokes, but why strive to be the best if you aren’t also having the best time? We aren’t just looking to do things the same way they’ve always been done either; now is our chance to challenge old ways of thinking and blaze new trails. We’re on a mission: Use data to prevent disease. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for a driven and reliable representative to help reach prospective employer and channel partner customers. The BDR will work within a team to generate outbound meetings and opportunities for the Sales team, across U.S. markets. The role requires professional and timely communication across email and phone channels. You’ll also work closely with the marketing team to respond to inbound lead activity. As BDR, you’ll join a high-energy sales organization that is dedicated to using data to prevent disease.
This position reports to the Business Development Manager. Our ideal candidate will share our mission of arming employers, wellness vendors and clinics with the insights to drive engagement, pinpoint risk and deliver a measurable return. Want to join the team?
- Generate new business opportunities through introductory calls, email, and social media with decision makers at organizations in targeted industries and markets
- Understand prospect’s needs and goals through qualification and research
- Develop and deliver reporting and processes aimed at driving future sales team growth and maturation
- Work alongside Account Executives from the research stage throughout the entirety of the sales cycle
- Proactive and diligent prospecting, researching and effective CRM management
- Drive and deliver metrics leveraged to improve efficiency and effectiveness of outreach
- Build and maintain advanced knowledge of Springbuk’s solution and offerings along with competitive advantages
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0 – 1 years of experience in a market/sales development role
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas very simply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- A Drive for Success
- Previous experience prospecting for a SaaS or Enterprise Sales organization
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms
- Prior successful sales or SDR experience in a competitive quota achieving role
- Self-motivation and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, highly rewarding sales environment
- Cold Calling Experience
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Talking to C-Level Suite Level
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.