As a Technical Writer you will be the key link between engineers, marketing, sales, customers and end-users, and you will tie together many disparate parts of our company. You will be responsible for writing documentation and marketing materials for current and upcoming products; you have the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences, with clarity, accuracy and without belittling or confusing people.
- Work with internal teams to get an in-depth understanding of our platform, our product and our documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience - both internal (sales, professional services, engineering) and external (customers, channel partners, business users and end-user participants)
- Collaborate with Product Manager and the engineering team to produce release notes, documentation, support materials, newsletters for our monthly releases
- Collaborate with solution teams to produce relevant white papers
- Enforce a consistent writing style and guidelines across all our writing
- 2+ years experience as a technical writer in software
- BS/BA degree required in English, Communication, Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Writing, or equivalent experience
- Ability to quickly grasp, generalize and synthesize complex technical concepts, and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Obsession for detail and consistency
- Exceptional writing, editing, formatting, collaboration, and communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the EU. This is a full-time, in-house position based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Who We Are
We are a talented and diverse team of 140 professionals from 30 nationalities, with a wide variety of professional backgrounds including technology, events and hospitality. We have a worldwide presence, with a follow-the-sun support model from our main office bases: Lausanne, Switzerland; Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; Sofia, Bulgaria; and Singapore.
Across the globe, our office culture is casual, but our presentation is sharp. We are a close-knit team with a winning mindset and a strong sense of togetherness, ownership, and trust.
We take pride in our work, we stay hungry but we stay humble. We aim at being the best, we recognize that there is always room for improvement and we constantly learn and grow.