Spokeo is seeking a Software Developer, Web Applications to join us in Pasadena, CA.
Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more. Every day our nimble team takes on enormous challenges in data science that push the limits of the cloud and search architecture.
Knowledge sharing, teamwork, and excellence are three of the core values that define our engineering culture, and we're looking for the right individuals to help drive that culture forward. As a bonus for those that like to let off some steam outside the office, we offer weekly sporting activities such as basketball, tennis, and badminton, as well as quarterly team bonding events.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional scrum team to achieve regular sprint goals
- Proactively participate in and improve our development process (CI/CD, backlog refinement, code reviews, monitoring)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Knowledge of agile methodology and Scrum framework a plus
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.