Spokeo is a people search engine that both enlightens and empowers our customers. With over 12 billion records and 18 million visitors per month, we reconnect friends, reunite families, prevent fraud, and more. Every day our nimble team takes on enormous challenges in data science that push the limits of the cloud and search architecture.
We’re seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected and trust a little easier.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will help push the limits of paid search platforms and their features to deliver impactful results across an array of digital channels. You will drive the SEM operations and execution, test new growth opportunities, and partner closely with Marketing, Analytics, Product, and Engineering to achieve aggressive goals. You should be an exceptional communicator, highly analytical, intellectually curious, and data-driven.
- Develop marketing strategy, bid management, keyword generation/research, testing methodology, and roadmaps on different marketing channels and then synthesize that strategy into compelling presentations
- Leverage marketing insights, analytics, and A/B testing to improve search funnel experience through messaging, landing pages, user experience, and touchpoints
- Manage marketing tags and pixels including overall tracking strategy, implementation, and reporting
- Build high performing audience solutions, list creation, segmentation, bidding tiers and expansions
- Identify areas of improvement, communicate actionable insights and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different efforts by examining KPIs
- Monitor the latest industry trends as well as competitor landscape
- Help improve marketing communication and creative across various ads, email, products, notification, and user experiences
- Own quantified KPIs across devices, products, campaigns, and channels to increase profit and revenue and demonstrate growth with search and contextual ads.
- 5+ years of direct-response search engine marketing with major digital marketing agencies and high-traffic consumer subscription model websites
- Proven profit optimization capabilities (multiple CPAs, LTV integration, proven ad messaging optimization)
- Hands-on experience managing large-scale paid search, display, and paid social campaigns and understand different bidding strategy
- Comfortable managing ad spend in excess of $2M per month
- Strong Google Analytics/Tag Manager capabilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and chart building
- Proven capabilities around audience segmentation and targeted messaging
- An analytical and detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong testing capabilities
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Hands-on experience managing/growing on Facebook or other display platforms would be a plus.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.