Spiro is the creator of the world's first Proactive Relationship Management solution. We've helped over 200 companies move beyond CRM and use artificial intelligence to help their sales teams achieve higher targets.
We're backed by some of Boston's top VCs and we're searching for business development representatives (BDRs) to help grow our business.
Are you excited to talk to Spiro’s prospects and drive leads to our sales team? If you're a self-motivated individual and are looking for a fun, rapidly growing tech start-up, then this is the job for you.
Sales professionals love Spiro because it uses artificial intelligence to automatically create, update and run their pipeline, plus it and gives them AI-generated recommendations about which prospect they should connected with next.
This is an entry level sales position where you will receive training and mentoring from some of the most dynamic sales professionals in Boston. We expect most of our BDRs to be promoted in a year to our account executive role.
Spiro has an amazing product that our customers love and prospects buy very quickly. Want to see it in action? Check out this quick video demo: https://youtu.be/Aquf-IypntE
Are you high-reaching and self-motivated?
Do you have previous sales experience or a serious interest in sales?
Do you want to join a high producing team in a dynamic, first of its kind startup?
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (50+ calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with the management team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule product demonstrations for account executives
- Conduct qualification calls with specific prospects
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, operations, and product teams to translate market feedback imperative for the Spiro product development roadmap
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- The ability and desire to work in a dynamic challenging startup environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A naturally curious and passionate attitude
Your new sales job is on Boylston Street in Boston's Back Bay close to the Public Garden, Newbury Street and many great attractions. Apply today!
"Diversity is important to Spiro. We firmly believe that having many different perspectives and backgrounds in the company will make us stronger.
The team at Spiro is committed to building a diverse team. For us that means we consider every applicant without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you have any concerns or thoughts about this, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org."
- Adam Honig, CEO, Spiro