The Physical Therapist Floater will cover all SpineZone locations as needed. This is a full time position.
The Physical Therapist (PT) is the SpineZone staff member responsible for safely managing the core spine strengthening for each patient. The Physical Therapist works to encourage the patient/client to consistently apply the strengthening techniques to achieve the maximum short term and long term benefits of the SpineZone program.
The Physical Therapist is the designated SpineZone teammate responsible for the initial intake of all patient’s care plans at one or more SpineZone locations. The Physical Therapist’s primary focus is on day-to-day patient care to deliver the highest quality of rehabilitative care to our patients. All clinical & state regulatory supervision of support teammates (PTA & SRS) are to be directly managed with direct support from their Clinic Manager (CM) & Clinical Director (CD).
This position supervises Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) and Spinal Rehab Specialist (SRS).
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct oversight of all clinical teammates (PTA, SRS) while ensuring delivery of high quality patient care services
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of the musculoskeletal, neurological, and other physical problems
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs
- Maintain standardized clinical protocols and process around SpineZone program
- Perform MedEx or DAVID equipment testing effectively and communicate instructions to patient
- Address clinical related concerns directly and timely to PTA and SRS
- Work closely with the medical director and referring providers to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care within our multidisciplinary team
- Complete encounter note information for each patient visit utilizing EHR Portal System
- Ensure clinical documents are sent out timely to the referring practitioner (I.e. Initial Eval, Progress Note, D/C summary etc.)
- Assist Maintenance Program patients as needed
- Maintain a clean workout area and overall clinic cleanliness and organization
- Strive to achieve all Clinical KPI benchmarks and maintain productivity at a minimum of 85%
- Participate in bi-weekly webinars and live meetings
- Ensure Portal dashboards are maintained adequately with timely follow up
- Ensure all billing is completed daily in Athena
- Schedule/reschedule appointment; retrieving messages and insuring proper messages to be relayed
- Collection of copays and other fees required prior to the office visit or treatment
- Follows all HIPAA regulations and compliance.
- Provide outstanding customer service skills and engage well with patients
- All other related duties assigned
Must be licensed in the state of California.
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans available)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Dollars towards Continuing Education
- Weekly Educational team meetings
- New hire curriculum
- New hire mentorship program
- Future opportunities as SpineZone expands locally and into new markets
- Company Events throughout the year