You are a designer; a maker, creator, conceptual thinker. You have the courage to concept breakthrough ideas and the stamina to sell them through. You always come through with the right ideas or the right visuals. As a Designer, you are growing your conceptual skills to equal your ability to express ideas through visual solutions that are right on brand. You understand the importance of strategy and what it takes to think of big ideas that cross multiple consumer touchpoints. You make people believe the work you present is the best idea ever created, but you also recognize that feedback is just another opportunity for you to grow and develop your craft.
- Owns small to mid-size projects for a variety of brands.
- Exhibits strong design executional skills, producing high-quality work on brief and on time.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage timelines and stay on task.
- Partners closely with copy and strategy leads to contribute to the creation of multi-channel design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating sessions.
- Implements and executes design direction based upon guidelines into digital assets including banners, emails, presentation decks, and small site builds.
- Presents and sells in work and ideas to clients directly.
- Works enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members.
- Takes a solutions-focused approach to their work and communication with both internal, and client teams.
- Pushes to think beyond what the client has asked for.
- Is ready to expand their personal knowledge of design and current state-of-the-art techniques.
- Utilizes feedback/direction from the space150 team and clients to generate multiple design explorations and iterations.
- Showcases a solid knowledge of the production process (e.g., optimizing graphics, compression settings, and file size and image optimization).
- Has a clear understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project and what is expected in critiques and team meetings.
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- 3+ years of digital design required
- Strong creative portfolio
- Client presentation experience a plus
- Curiosity for new technologies and emerging trends
- Highly responsible, collaborative and self-motivated
- This is a full-time position. Freelance need not apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cold hard cash
- An amazing office located three blocks from Target Field in the North Loop of Minneapolis
- A collaborative daily office playlist that will allow you to show off your impressive musical taste
- A wildly diverse crew that will support you, coach you, and grab drinks with you for any old reason or no reason at all
- Monthly in-office massages and weekly in-office yoga
- The freedom to bring in your dog on those days when you just can’t leave ‘em behind
- A whole host of your typical and not-so-typical company benefits
BE BOLD. APPLY.