We are looking for like minded people who share a passion for solving business problems using a unique blend of creativity, technology and strategy. You will be entering a dynamic, fast paced environment that appreciates your pov, and willingness to dig in and be part of an eclectic team. The following responsibilities, traits and behaviors embody those of an Account Director at space150:
- Align with senior clients on day-to-day initiatives, while playing a critical role in ensuring business growth for the agency.
- Quickly develop relationships of mutual trust and respect with internal and external partners & influencers (including senior space150 and client stakeholders).
- Lead and motivate your internal and external teams with confidence and swagger. Help navigate through tricky situations and rally your team to come with you.
- Be a strong partner to your project management, creative, engineering, strategy and media teams. Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate and use the weapons around you.
- Understand your client’s business inside and out, and merchandise with your internal team. Being viewed as a true extension of our client’s marketing team is ideal state.
- Advocate for great creative work and play an active role to elevate it to be space worthy; challenge convention and push the work
- Get your hands dirty. Yes, you will dig in and do project work as well as steer the ship.
- Potentially mentor and/or directly manage direct reports, creating a learning environment for their career growth.
- Financially manage account revenue and profitability; and report on metrics, profitability, client health.
- Develop and deliver organic growth opportunities for clients.
- Provide and influence strategic direction for your clients; collaborate with your team to do so.
- Be visible and have an impact on the agency outside of your brand team.
- Ability to uphold our space values: Ownership, Attitude and Awareness
- Provide leadership and develop a team approach to solving problems while also clearly communicating solutions
- Possess a high degree of integrity, passion and drive
- React positively to high pressure situations
- Communicate clearly, collaborating and finding solutions with internal teams
- Have a self-starter and goal-oriented mindset -- going above and beyond an internal or external ask is encouraged and appreciated.
- Dynamic presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Taking calculated risks is appreciated
- 8+ years of Senior Account Management experience with strong supervisory track record preferred
- Successful portfolio of work that you’re associated with
- Account Management experience in Digital/Interactive Marketing discipline--agency background preferred
- Experience working with national, complex clients preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Internet Technologies preferred
- Proven competencies in managing teams and new client relationships
- Experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, and roadmaps
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cold hard cash
- An amazing office located three blocks from Target Field in the North Loop of Minneapolis
- A collaborative daily office playlist that will allow you to show off your impressive musical taste
- A wildly diverse crew that will support you, coach you, and grab drinks with you for any old reason or no reason at all
- Monthly in-office massages and weekly in-office yoga
- The freedom to bring in your dog on those days when you just can’t leave ‘em behind
- A whole host of your typical and not-so-typical company benefits
BE BOLD. APPLY.