We are people who share a passion for solving business problems using a unique blend of creativity, technology and strategy. You need to be digitally savvy and think strategically and critically about the client’s business, as well as be able to spot and advocate for great creative work.
This position requires an innate passion and curiosity for gaming — and gaming should be in your DNA. You will be entering a dynamic, fast paced environment that appreciates your pov, and willingness to dig in and be part of an eclectic team. The following responsibilities, traits and behaviors embody those of an Account Director at space150:
- Align with senior clients on day-to-day initiatives, while playing a critical role in ensuring business growth for the account and ultimately the agency.
- Quickly develop relationships of mutual trust and respect with internal and external partners & influencers (including senior space150 and client stakeholders).
- Lead and motivate your internal and external teams with confidence and swagger. Help navigate through tricky situations and rally your team to come with you.
- Be a strong partner to your project management, creative, engineering, strategy and media teams. Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate and use the weapons around you.
- Understand your client’s business inside and out, and merchandise with your internal team. Being viewed as a true extension of our client’s marketing team is ideal state.
- Advocate for great creative work and play an active role to elevate it to be space worthy; challenge convention and push the work
- Get your hands dirty. Yes, you will dig in and do project work as well as steer the ship.
- Potentially mentor and/or directly manage direct reports, creating a learning environment for their career growth.
- Have a good pulse on the state of the business including where we stand on account revenue and profitability.
- Develop and deliver organic growth opportunities for clients.
- Provide and influence strategic direction for your clients; collaborate with your team to do so.
- Be visible and have an impact on the agency outside of your brand team.
- Ability to uphold our space values: Ownership, Attitude and Awareness
- Provide leadership and develop a team approach to solving problems while also clearly communicating solutions
- Possess a high degree of integrity, passion and drive
- React positively to high pressure situations
- Communicate clearly, collaborating and finding solutions with internal teams
- Have a self-starter and goal-oriented mindset — going above and beyond an internal or external ask is encouraged and appreciated.
- Dynamic presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Taking calculated risks is appreciated
- Gaming passion a pre-req but willing to meet with candidates on the perifery(spl)
- 5+ years of Account Management experience with strong supervisory track record preferred
- Successful portfolio of work that you’re associated with
- Account Management experience in Digital/Interactive Marketing discipline–agency background preferred
- Experience working with national, complex clients preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Internet Technologies preferred
- Proven competencies in managing teams and new client relationships
- Experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, and roadmaps
- Must be currently located in the LA area
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unlimited PTO
- An amazing office space located right on the Venice Beach
- An aggressively pro-pun office environment
- A multidisciplinary team of questionably funny and arguably cool colleagues to support you and grab drinks with for any old reason or no reason at all
- A whole host of your typical company benefits
BE BOLD. APPLY.