Full time permanent role
You will provide leadership for IT service management for the Division of Information Technology including oversight of the daily operations for the IT Service Desk.You will work with a team to provide leadership in implementing and maintaining service management processes including change management, a service catalog, and service level agreements. Beyond daily oversight of the IT Service Desk, you will build on current successes in service management by refining incident management, problem management, change management and service request processes as well as creating a service catalog, knowledge base, and facilitating upcoming release management processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of related experience.
- ITSM Experience.
- Experience in a technical role providing remote support in a technical service desk environment, with a track record of achieving productivity goals.
- Experience as a Service Desk Lead or Managerial role leading a successful, customer oriented service desk for a small to mid-size growing company.
- Management and Leadership skills with ability to train others, teamwork, troubleshooting/problem- solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in developing and analyzing service metrics and trends.
- Experience in higher education.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully organize and lead large complex projects.
- ITIL certification.