The role of an Account Manager is focused on leading the growth of existing brand partner accounts and supporting key new account wins. The role involves working closely with the Account Executives, Project Managers, and customer service/logistics-focused employees.
In this role, you will be the primary contact for brand partners, and hold ultimate responsibility for the successful and timely execution of brand partner campaigns, in line with our product and fulfilment capabilities.
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent
- Ability to manage large brand partner relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for brands
- Demonstrated experience in effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Strategic thinker with strong research and analytical skills and ability to apply best practice recommendations for campaign strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization, communication (written and verbal) and computer skills (fluent in Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets)
- Strong attention to detail