SoPost is an award-winning technology company that is thoroughly disrupting the product sampling space. Our technology is used by many of the world's leading brands to run the most powerful sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics. We work with over 200 different brands, including many Fortune 500 companies and some of the world’s largest companies.
We are growing quickly, having recently been awarded a top 15 position in the Deloitte Fast 50 technology company list and are looking for talented people to join our rapidly expanding team in the UK, based in London!
The role of Partnership Manager is integral to the future growth and success of the SoPost UK and Europe operations. Reporting into the Head of Account Management, the role is focused on leading the growth of new and existing brand partner relationships in the UK and European markets. This is a player/coach position which involves mentoring and developing an SDR. You will work closely with the Head of Account Management to onboard and grow high priority brand partners, collaborating with Account Management team who manage the day to day brand relationships and our team of platform engineers and designers to continue to evolve and innovate the SoPost product and services.
In this role, you will be the primary contact for new brand partners and contribute significantly to the successful growth of the UK and European business.
- Identify and convert new UK and European brand partner relationships and support the Head of Account Management in achieving UK and EU growth objectives.
- Design and document a new business strategy for the UK and EU, defining the structure for the SDR and Partnership Manager responsibilities.
- Actively prospect for new brand partners and opportunities which are a strategic fit for the SoPost offering across (but not exclusively) the beauty, healthcare and food and beverage industry.
- Lead new business process from development of sales pipeline, pitch presentation, pricing and deal closure.
- Mentor and develop an SDR, providing sales coaching in all areas of the sales cycle to enable SDR progression.
- Deliver on agreed sales objectives and new business targets.
- Stay up-to-date on the product roadmap and upcoming launches within SoPost, as well as the wider digital media ecosystem, in order to identify potential opportunities with new and existing brand partners.
- Generate best practices that showcase SoPost as a driver of sales, ROI and innovation for new brand partners.
- Coordinate with the Account Management teams to lead campaign set up and execution and facilitate the onboarding of new Brand Partners.
- Develop senior level relationships at existing Brand Partner Groups and look to extend our reach across other brands within those Groups.
- Accurately report on sales pipeline, including the likelihood of close on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Maintain CRM database of key contacts.
- Support the Head of Account Management in creating a marketing outreach strategy and executing account-based marketing initiatives.
- 2-4 years of related work experience in inside sales, client services or sales support roles within the digital marketing, advertising or tech industry.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Experience of working within an enterprise sales team for a SaaS platform preferred but not essential.
- Self-starter who is extremely organized and with strong time management skills.
- Strategic, consultative sales approach with the ability to understand brand needs, create meaningful solutions, set proper expectations and close deals of all sizes.
- Previous management/mentoring or team lead experience is a plus.
- An understanding of the digital landscape and understanding of the competitive marketplace in which we operate.
- Preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competent level of IT literacy (fluent in Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets).
Salary for this position is dependant on experience.
We split the hiring process into five distinct parts. If you pass one stage, you will proceed to the next. We try to give feedback to applicants if they are not successful but this is not always possible.
The process is designed to give you maximum insight into what it is like to work here and also for us to be able to assess your skills as quickly as possible.
There are components in this process that require you invest some of your own time away from the interview.
We review your resume and verify claims
A video/phone call with our CFO
You will be asked to complete a pre-interview task; you would then present this to the Head of Account Management and also be given an opportunity to meet the wider team
A video/phone call with our CEO
Offer & References
We will make a formal offer, subject to references
Use the below form to apply. Attach your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.