At SoPost, we’re on a mission to build the most powerful product sampling platform in the world.
Our proprietary technology already enables many of the world’s most recognizable brands to run highly effective product sampling campaigns online.
Our clients (‘Brand Partners’ as we refer to them) come from a broad range of different categories from cosmetics and fragrance, to pharmacy, to food and beverage. We believe our technology can work with any brand product and can address a wide range of communications objectives for the brands we work with and we are continually building our category and market representation.
Founded in 2012, SoPost employs over 35 people across three hubs: our technology team of software engineers and UX/UI designers are based in Newcastle (United Kingdom), while our commercial and partnership teams are located in both London and New York. We are active in seven major markets: the UK; North America (USA and Canada); and in mainland Europe (France, Germany, Italy and Spain).
Our growth trajectory has been significant and for the second consecutive year, we have been named as one of the fastest growing UK technology companies within the Deloitte Fast 50 list, as well as being listed as one of the Sunday Times Tech Track ‘Ones to Watch’.
While we know we have come a long way, our ambition extends well beyond where we are now. That means constantly striving to innovate around our product; to help more and more Brand Partners run highly effective product sampling campaigns using SoPost’s technology and to establish new markets to enter. We will never standstill.
What we’re looking for...
As an account coordinator, you will be immersed in all aspects of a commercial role - from effectively delivering the correct information to members of the team, to being in constant communication with our brand partners. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will allow you to build instant rapport with brand partners to ensure the smooth running of their campaigns and generate repeat business.
What will you be responsible for?
Reporting into our UK Head of Account Management, you will be working with the Account Management team to help manage the execution of campaigns. On a day-to-day basis this means:
- Working closely with the Account Management team to help them execute campaigns seamlessly
- Liaise with brand partners to collate relevant campaign collateral
- Using internal tools to build and monitor live campaigns
- Working with our Warehouse Operations team to coordinate stock management and the execution of a campaign launch
- Support the Account Management team in post campaign analysis for our brands
- Supporting the Account Managers with marketing and new business efforts
- Supporting the creation of collateral for our brand partners
A little bit about you….
You’re excited about working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You are also keen to learn and grow personally as the business grows.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is desired but not essential - we provide an accelerated programme of learning and development to equip you with the knowledge required to be successful in the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with our brand partners
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Team player - with a good sense of humor
What we will offer to you
- Competitive salary
- Commitment to growing your professional development and a training budget to support that commitment
- Competitive Salary plus 23 days of annual leave, increasing to 25 by the end of three years of service.
- Eligibility for our flexible working arrangement, giving you the power to manage your time and place of work.
- Participation in Annual Bonus Plan and SoPost pension scheme.
- Social events (monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities)
How do I apply?
We believe that the successful recruitment for any role at SoPost is as much about giving you the opportunity to find out as much as possible about us and our company as it is about us finding out about you and your capabilities. We want you to be as excited about joining SoPost as we are about being here!
With that philosophy in mind, we will be running the following selection process to ensure that each candidate is given a comprehensive view of what we are all about:
Stage one: An initial interview will be with one of our Account Managers.
Stage two: A face to face interview will be with our Head of Account Management.
Stage three: Interview with our CEO, Jonny.
If successful, we will then make an offer subject to references.
You can apply for the role at our dedicated portal here