We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact. We work with clients located in the US and Europe.
⭐️A typical Day
As a Junior Web Developer, you’ll need to have a keen eye for the finest details and be able to create and apply solutions to scalability issues, designing software that meets both the product strategy and non-functional requirements.
Experience in or knowledge of Scrum, Python, Django, React, Angular, Elixir, Phoenix, and/or Docker is ideal, but we are mostly interested in candidates with a positive attitude, desire to improve, and excellent communication skills who are eager to create beautiful software.
- At least 1 years of experience in software development
- Studies related with Information Technology are required
- Positive attitude and desire to improve is a must
- Ability to write well structured, semantic, maintainable code
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Customer success oriented is a must
- Fluency in English
- Scrum knowledge
- Familiarity with Python, Elixir, Ruby or similar languages
- Familiarity with (or can learn quickly) HTML, CSS and/or SASS
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support , coaching and 360 feedback.
🌱 Open work spaces, a good work-life balance and schedule flexibility, gym membership discount.
🍪 Fully stocked kitchen with cereal, fresh fruit, sodas, cookies, tea and yerba are always available.
🎟 You will enjoy a lot of events like game nights, after offices, gnocchi on the 29th of the month, and Friday Talks (lunch included!).
💻 We use MacBook Pro laptops which are also available for personal use.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!