We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact. We work with clients located mainly in the US and Europe.
A typical Day
As a Full-Stack Web Developer you will be building websites, mobile apps and backend services aiming to support different phases of the business workflow. Using different open-source technologies like Python, Django, React, Angular and others. You will be working with cross functional teams using Scrum.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development.
- Studies related with Information Technology are required.
- Positive attitude and desire to improve is a must.
- Ability to write well structured, semantic, maintainable code.
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills.
- Customer success oriented is a must.
- Fluency in English
- Scrum knowledge
- Familiarity with Python, Elixir, Ruby, C# or similar languages
- Fluency in HTML, CSS and/or SASS
- Docker knowledge
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills.
An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, in-house English support, Berlitz courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching and 360 feedback. We provide open work spaces, a good work-life balance and schedule flexibility. Fully stocked kitchen with cereal, fresh fruit, sodas, cookies, tea and yerba are always available. Work from home is allowed up to 3 days per month after the initial probation period. You will enjoy a lot of events like game nights, after offices, gnocchi on the 29th of the month, and Friday Talks (lunch included!). We use MacBook Pro laptops which are also available for personal use.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!