This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team, within a growing SaaS, ‘tech for good’ organisation. As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for becoming the UK expert, gaining an excellent insight of the UK wide market. You will also be responsible for utilising your graphic design capabilities in a strategic manner, to create content and assets with a focused purpose. This is a unique opportunity for someone who has gained broad experience - perhaps from working within a Marketing Agency - who now wishes to focus their expertise in a specific market/industry.
This role will hand you the opportunity to develop your skills, whilst having significant autonomy and the chance to add value to a forward-thinking marketing team. If you want to continue your career with an innovative and growing company that truly cares about the difference it makes to the lives of its end users, then this could be the perfect fit.
Firstly, who are Sonocent?
In a nutshell, Sonocent are a growing SaaS company within the #TechForGood space. We’re passionate about what we do and we genuinely care about the impact we’re making on the lives of our end users.
Our note-taking technology helps 100,000s users - many with learning disabilities such as dyslexia - to improve their study skills by using spoken information more effectively. We’re immensely proud to be working with hundreds of institutions to give all students better access to information with improved note-taking. We’re on a super exciting journey and we need the very best talent to help us get there, are you that person?
- Communicate directly with Sonocent’s UK customers and prospects, in order to gain valuable market knowledge
- Become the UK market lead by continually expanding your knowledge of the market, industry and persona
- Undertake market research of Sonocent’s UK customers and prospects to identify new marketing opportunities
- Play a pivotal role in designing and implementing a demand generation strategy to meet business objectives for the UK market
As part of this, you will need to:
- Iterate and test new tactics and channels in digital marketing campaigns using tactics like social media, PPC, retargeting, landing page optimisation, display advertising, SEO and inbound marketing
- Measure, record and analyse data to understand and advise on the effectiveness of Soncent’s UK activities - proactively suggest areas for continuous improvement and take steps to implement positive change
- Organise the logistics and practicalities of the UK events and exhibitions that Sonocent attends, as well as organising Sonocent customer social events
- Attend UK-wide events and conferences
- Use brand guidelines to put together leaflets, brochures, web pages and other marketing collateral
- Take a strategic design approach, begin with a marketing objective and iterate based on analysis
- Create collateral with a purpose, and measure and analyse values of collateral
Is it you we are looking for?
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience
- You are a generalist marketeer with strong graphic design skills, including a high level of competency in the use of Adobe for designing marketing collateral
- You take a strategic approach to graphic design, you are competent in the use of wireframes, you design with purpose, and you measure the results of your collateral
- You have experience in working in-depth on a particular account (either in-house or agency), or you have become an expert in a particular market
- You are able to demonstrate a results-led portfolio of work
- You take an analytical approach to measuring marketing efforts and you have a focus on strategic demand generation
- You are willing to travel to UK-wide events throughout the year
- You will have ideally had a minimum of one year of experience working within a marketing agency, although this is not essential
- You will ideally worked within a SaaS organisation, or have an understanding and interest in SaaS
- You will ideally have proven experience in SEO, Video, or Press and PR
- You will ideally be University educated
- Experience of working within the educational sector would be desirable
£26,000 - £28,000 (dependant on experience)
25 days + bank holidays
Competitive Pension Scheme
Leeds City Centre