Are you a Star Wars Fan??? We'd love to have you join us for an Exclusive Premiere of Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
When: Thursday December 16 at 6pm
Where: Regal Pavilions on the 16th St Mall
Cost: FREE for developers and a plus one!
Sign Up Here: http://starwars.withsondermind.com/
SonderMind is redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. We are doing this by building a national, integrated network of behavioral health providers and allowing them to thrive in private practice, while also creating a seamless, technology-enabled experience for consumers to find the best therapist to meet their needs. We were recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy
. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you.
Our growing team is comprised of experienced healthcare, technology and product professionals who work very hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. We demand healthy debate, but ascribe to a “disagree, but commit” attitude once we make a decision. You will drive and participate in design sessions as well as constantly evaluate technologies and trends to be leveraged to optimize our platform. You must have the ability to easily jump between frontend and backend work and be willing to challenge norms to innovate.
- Within 3 weeks, independently deploy new code to staging
- Within 6 week, independently promote code from staging to production
- Within 90 days, have a full understanding of system architecture and dev-ops processes. Be well-versed enough to step in as a primary system administrator, if ever necessary
- 3+ years of experience in architecting, designing and building web applications
- Solid software and architecture best practices
- Substantial experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Relational database experience (SQL)
- Strong data modeling experience from conceptual, logical and physical designs
- Excellent communication skills necessary to collaborate with fellow business and technical team members
- Unit Testing, RSpec, Jasmine or similar experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing in Angular 6
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience deploying applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter with answers to the questions below:
- Why do you want to work for a startup?
- Summarize the technical accomplishment for which you are most proud.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptional high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.