Are you a Star Wars Fan??? We'd love to have you join us for an Exclusive Premiere of Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
When: Thursday December 16 at 6pm
Where: Regal Pavilions on the 16th St Mall
Cost: FREE for developers and a plus one!
Sign Up Here: http://starwars.withsondermind.com/
SonderMind is redesigning mental healthcare to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. Our goal is to disrupt the current system to better support both sides of the market. We’re working to create a better experience for individuals seeking help that aligns with their needs, and to support mental health therapists in creating and maintaining a thriving private practice.
SonderMind was recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and we are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy
. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
About this role:
We are seeking a Data Engineer to own the design, build, and organization of all data initiatives for SonderMind. The Data Engineer will utilize modern principles and methodologies to maintain our data warehouse and making sure that all data relevant to our core business is accessible. The Data Engineer will be pivotal in propelling our growth, recognizing trends, improving algorithms, and utilizing data to help us improve clinical outcomes and reach the next level of growth.
You'll excel in this role if:
- Have an extreme desire to use, implement, and tinker with new software
- Love data and the fuel that it can be to growth when implemented correctly
- Possess a general understanding of statistics and a willingness to learn how to conduct such analyses (confidence intervals, probabilities, etc.)
- Are excited to work with a scrappy, close-knit team of developers, analysts, and leaders in driving data-informed decision-making
- Are passionate about SonderMind’s mission and eager to be an early contributor in a rapidly growing company
Gotta have this:
- Demonstrate proficiency in at least one programming language related to data analysis - R, Hadoop, Python, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL programming (with proven high level skill set)
- Demonstrated excellence in large-scale data organization and modeling (e.g., usage of star / snowflake schema and associated design patterns organizing facts and dimensions )
- Demonstrated experience using ETL’s / ELT’s and tools like Stitch, Fivetran, Blendo, etc. to load a data warehouse with relevant reportable data
- Demonstrated experience in identifying data gaps and developing proposals to improve data collection to improve analytics
- Demonstrated experience in collecting, organizing and analyzing key business performance metrics, to include developing actionable management reports
- Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking skills (e.g., thinking beyond the immediate data request at hand and anticipating future requests)
- Bachelor degree with a major or area of focus in STEM coursework and at least 4 years of post-undergrad work experience
Nice to have this:
- Graduate degree
- Experience in healthcare and/or fast-growing technology organizations
- Experience with financial analysis and projections
- Experience using a data lake and the ELT process
- Experience with deep learning using TensorFlow or associated technologies
- Experience collating data in an organized way from many sources - examples include NetSuite, ZenDesk, FreshSales, Stripe, etc.
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to apply:
Apply with your resume AND cover letter.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptional high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.