Are you a Star Wars Fan??? We'd love to have you join us for an Exclusive Premiere of Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
When: Thursday December 16 at 6pm
Where: Regal Pavilions on the 16th St Mall
Cost: FREE for developers and a plus one!
Sign Up Here: http://starwars.withsondermind.com/ About SonderMind
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable, and utilized. We combine a variety of software tools, an integrated provider network and services to generate the data and capability needed to serve consumers, employers and health systems with high-quality behavioral healthcare. We were recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly http://bizj.us/1px5hy
SonderMind is looking for a Mid to Senior level Front End Software Engineer to work within our software development group. The opportunity is now here to get on the ground floor of the company that is redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. Our growing team is comprised of experienced healthcare, technology and product professionals who work very hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. We demand healthy debate, but ascribe to a “disagree, but commit” attitude once we make a decision. You will drive and participate in design sessions as well as constantly evaluate technologies and trends to be leveraged to optimize our platform.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Angular 7+ framework
- Advanced experience with other component based UI frameworks will be considered
- Provide examples of previous production-quality front-end work, and the ability to walk-through its architecture and design
- Ability to work in ever changing environment and an understanding that business requirements change
- Excellent communication skills necessary to collaborate with fellow business and technical team members
- Unit Testing with Protractor or similar experience
Nice to Have:
- Previous dedicated UX/UI design work.
- Strong front-end unit testing experience with Jasmine and Protractor (or similar).
- Ability to move up and down the stack:
- Ruby on Rails development
- Relational database experience (SQL)
We expect our Front End Software Engineer to have the requisite skill set to be able to achieve the following outcomes within the approximate time frames:
- Within 1 week - Successfully understand our current front-end product architecture
- Within 2 weeks - Start implementation of new or updated UI changes
- Within 3 weeks - Provide UX/UI design recommendations for new and existing projects
- Within 1 month - Be an expert in our UI and have ability to design and implement new UI projects
- Within 2 months - Be able to own the shared UI framework and have the ability to design and implement new shared components
- Within 4 months – Be able to lead specific team projects independently and in collaboration with other leads
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to an office with a Stormtrooper greeting people entering the office, to brick walls covered by whiteboards, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter with answers to the questions below: (Required to be considered)
- Why do you want to work for a startup?
- Summarize the technical accomplishment for which you are most proud. Provide example work if possible.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.