SonderMind is redesigning mental healthcare to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. Our goal is to disrupt the current system to better support both sides of the market. We’re working to create a better experience for individuals seeking help that aligns with their needs, and to support mental health therapists in creating and maintaining a thriving private practice.
SonderMind was recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and we are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy
. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you. About this role:
The Web Designer will own the SonderMind website with the goal of creating an awesome customer experience. This role will work cross-departmentally to implement UX/UI design elements, find creative ways to host new content, enable digital campaigns for tracking and ease of use, discover innovative ways to continue to grow our site and multiple other projects.
You'll excel in this role if:
- You're looking for an exciting opportunity to own a website, learn new programs and continually strive to introduce new strategies for growth and design.
- You love all facets of web design, creating strategies based on analysis, are passionate about finding creative ways to constantly improve UI/UX, and enjoy pushing the limits of technical resources.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- You have experience or a desire to work in the healthcare industry, and more directly, to help disrupt the current system.
Gotta have this:
- Proficient in front end development (HTML and CSS).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven wireframe design experience taking concepts to completed, functional sites.
- A keen, creative eye for design, strong attention to detail, and exceptional analytical skills.
- Passion for translating strategic marketing goals into visually compelling, brand-compliant web solutions that adhere to industry best practices.
- Experience creating and editing landing pages, websites, and social media profiles.
- Experience creating and editing graphic assets for use on digital advertisements, landing pages, email marketing templates, social media, and blog posts.
Nice to have this:
- 1-3 years of web design and development experience.
- 1-2 years of experience using Webflow to build, manage, and update content.
- Experience installing and utilizing Google Analytics to monitor KPIs.
- Experience updating and utilizing CMS platforms with multiple users.
- Excited at the prospect of working at a high growth company.
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our location directly across from Union Station, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401k. Excellent employee benefits.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind has an unlimited vacation policy, but REQUIRES employees to take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to apply:
Apply with your resume AND cover letter.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptional high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.