Civil / Demolition Supervisor | Growing organisation | $100k - $150k + Super + Car
- Growing Demolition / Civil Contractor
- $100k - $150k + Super + Car
- Experience on project values - $500k - $5Million
About the role:
Perfect Contracting is currently recruiting for experienced Civil / Demolition Supervisor with a background in demolition, civil, earthworks and remediation. This opportunity comes with the chance to focus your skills & work across all elements of civil infrastructure.
Due to continued growth and success, Perfect Contracting is looking for an experienced Civil / Demolition Supervisor who is seeking a long term career, with a family orientated organisation.
Working with our Tier 1 and Tier 2 Commerical and Infrastructure clients.
To be Succesful in the role:
- Have 10+ years of experience working within Civil / Demolition Contracting and Earthworks.
- Ability to lead and manage a small team and subcontractors to ensure jobs are completed on time.
- Experience interpreting plans, setting out and running jobs from start to finish
- Monitoring of Materials/Equipment
- Experience in Commercial Construction sector, basement excavation, and remediation work.
- Worked on projects with a value of $500k - $5Million
- To maintain a safe working environment at all times
- Experience operating machinery - desirable
- Fantastic communication skills
- $100 - $150k + Super + Car
- Opportunity to work for a growing Demolition / Civil Contractor
- Secure, permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary package
- Great working environment
- Potential for further career development, due to recent expansion
- Opportunity for career growth, and career plan.
- A family orientated company with a strong focus on work/life balance.