Perfect Contracting is an industry-leading demolition and asbestos removal contractor. We seeking an experienced Class A (Friable Asbestos) Supervisor to join our team of professionals.
We are looking for qualified, experienced, punctual, reliable and committed Supervisor with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a minimum of 2 years previous carrying out Friable Asbestos works.
Requirements for the role:
- A valid white card.
- Hold a valid Asbestos Class A (Friable Asbestos Ticket)
- Hold a valid Friable Asbestos Supervisor Ticket
- Demolition Experience (Jackhammer, Grinder ect.)
- At least TWO years of experience working with asbestos.
- The correct PPE - (basic asbestos gear, hard hat, long pants, steel cap boots, gloves, high-vis work gear)
- One reference to verify your ability.
- Be reliable & punctual.
- Driver licence preferred but not necessary
- Done a recent Medical
- HAVE OWN FACE MASK AND FACE FIT DONE
Job Type: Casual
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- Demolition: 1 year (Required)
- Asbestos Supervisor (Preferred)
- Excavator (Preferred)
- Rigging (Preferred)
- Scaffolding (Preferred)
- EWP >11m (Preferred)
- Australian or NZ Citizenship/Permanent Residency (Required)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- EWP < 11m (Preferred)
- Dogging (Preferred)
- Traffic Control (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- Telehandler (Preferred)
- RIW (Preferred)
- White Card (Required)
- Confined Space (Preferred)
- Forklift (Preferred)
- Non-Friable Asbestos (Preferred)
- Friable Asbestos (Preferred)
- Bobcat (Preferred)
- Hoist (Preferred)
Only Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents will be considered.
Individual Applicants only - No recruiting agencies.