Concrete Cutter required to service our clients in Sydney and all surrounding suburbs.
The normal scope of works will include all general concrete cutting requirements, including (but not limited to), core drilling, hand & ring sawing, road sawing, remote wire sawing, remote wall sawing. Duties will include the responsibility of a company vehicle and a full range of tools & machinery. Sponsorship Visa's for the right candidates.
Perfect Concrete Care has rapidly become an industry leading Concrete Cutting contractor. With a professional team of experts and the best equipment on the market.
We strongly believe in providing a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees. Thus, we insure all our staff are trained to the highest standards to guarantee that we carry out the job safely, precisely and promptly.
Our engineers and operators have years of experience on a vast array of projects ranging from commercial and industrial to government clients. We are also up to date with all competency standards. PERFECT CONCRETE CARE is also a proud member of CSDAA – Concrete Sawing & Drilling Association – Australia. CSDAA members are professionals who specialise in sawing and drilling concrete, asphalt, and masonry.
Moreover, we use only the highest quality equipment such as: Husqvarna, Tyrolit, Stihl or Makita. We have a fleet of vans and utes along with the resources and manpower to get your job done!
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- At least one-year previous experience with Road Sawing, Concrete Cutting, Ring Sawing, Wall Sawing, Wire Sawing, Core Drilling and Hand Sawing experience preferred.
- White Card (Essential)
- Able to work on own initiative
- Organised and Dedicated
- Rail Industry Worker MTA Card (Preferred)
Candidates must be reliable, honest, hardworking, keen to learn and above all possess a positive attitude.
OTHER TICKETS THAT ARE PREFERRED:
- EWP > 11m (Preferred)
- EWP < 11m (Preferred)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- Confined Space (Preferred)
- Company Van
- Competitive Rates
- Overtime + Penalty Rates
- Travel Allowance
- Meal Allowance after 9.5hrs
- Plenty of ongoing work on major infrastructure projects on the Rail, Roads and Tunnels.
- Company outings (Paintballing, Go-Karting, Kayaking)
- We can offer Sponsorship Visa's for the right candidates
You must be able to communicate effectively, operate with a sense of ownership, responsibility and manage onsite customer relationships.