We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team to assist in the execution of Civil / Demolition tenders, including communicating with clients and sub-contractors, as well as seeing through the complete life cycle of a tender from receipt to handover to project team.
This role will challenge and develop your decision-making skills and provide scope to gain experience in numerous aspects of the civil industry.
Perfect Contracting is a multi-faceted group of companies, a family orientated organisation that is unique in culture, commitment and attitude. Perfect Contracting exists to provide quality not only its projects but in its working environment and progressive employee, opportunities offered to staff.
We strongly believe that our team members are our most important asset, and we are excited about the opportunity to onboard industry talent.
Due to a rapid period of growth, we are looking to expand our Estimating team.
- Competitive Salary + Super
- The opportunity to be part of a strong estimating team who will work with you to achieve an excellent standard of work;
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience; and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation, who pride themselves on their strong cultural working environment.
- A career pathway so you can grow with our company and make advancements in the Civil Industry.
- A flexible and fun working environment where everyone works as a team to achieve a common goal.
- Engineering degree or Tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on Demolition / Civil projects.
- 3+ years experience in the Civil / Demolition estimating space with a particular interest in the following sectors: RMS, Rail, Bulk Excavations, Complex Infrastructures, Civil Construction, Light Rail Projects and Bridges.
- Exceptional prioritisation and organisational skills, including working to deadlines;
- Ability to problem solve and provide input to alternative construction methodologies;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- First principal estimating knowledge;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to work independently or in a team;
- Advanced computer literacy, including experience in Microsoft programs; and
- Manage filing systems with client and supplier information
- Ability to run Civil Construction projects
- Supplier/Contractor & Client liaison from end to end
- Preparing Quotes and Tenders from start to finish for review with Estimating Manager prior to submission
- Answer Phone Calls to the Office and liaising with clients
- Preparing job folders with Scope of Works (SOW's) and budgets for handover to the Project Team
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Estimating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree or similar Tertiary Qualification (Preferred)
- Ability to see a project from Tender to Award right to Project Completion (Essential)
- A positive attitude that promotes success (Essential)
- Drivers Licence (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
The role is only available to those with Permanent Residency in Australia.
Employment agencies need not apply or inquire.