ABOUT SOLANA RECRUITMENT
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client was founded with the goal to become the world’s largest clean energy and social-impact investment and operations company. Since its inception, the company has financed, built and managed more than $450m worth of assets throughout Europe and the United States.
Our Client is currently operating as a vertically integrated finance, development, construction and management company. The team oversees and operates wholly-owned business divisions, which deliver solar solutions to a growing commercial and residential customer-base.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our Client is hiring experienced Solar Energy Foreman/Crew/Team Leaders for our Panel/Roofing Installer Teams in the Charleston, SC area.
- Crew Lead/Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day functionality of the solar installation crew.
- Communicate with management at a high and consistent level
- Crew management (who is working what days and where)
- Being prepared for a successful install (maybe weekly planning) - work with PMs
- Delegating task to responsible crew members.
- Vehicle cleaning and stocking
- Jobsite safety
- Quality of the install
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Supervisory experience of 3+ years
- Be comfortable working in both a Residential and Commercial Settings, including Military Facilities
- Construction experience and/or Roofing Installation experience necessary
- Solar installation experience is a plus but is not required
- Experience working with electricity
- Must follow all safety protocols and work by the book
- Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations a plus
- Ability to Work in Hot Conditions for Prolonged Periods of Time
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Comfortable on rooftops
- Must have a valid driver's license
- All candidates must submit and be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Salary between 40,000 and 60,000 based on experience.
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision
- Employee referral compensation
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Palmetto Solar is hiring experienced Solar Energy Foreman/Crew/Team Leaders for our Panel/Roofing Installer Teams in the Charleston, SC area. Along with a hourly wage, we will be offering full benefits and additional earning potentials to build a long lasting relationship.