About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About Our Client
Nominated as one of the fastest growing business in Solar, our client is a leading designer and integrator of solar electric systems in the Northeast. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 20 years ago, our client built their company based on strong moral principles and values. They have developed a culture and business into what over 1,000 proud American workers call home.
About the Opportunity
Looking for talented people who are passionate about innovation, energy, and delivering the best possible service to our customers. We are an exciting and entrepreneurial company that is growing fast. We are seeking highly motivated, professionals to join their Outreach/Field Sales Team. Representatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition, in this position; you will participate in the sales process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
- You will be part of a team who, within an assigned a territory is expected to visit 30 - 50 customer homes per day.
- This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of meeting with one of our sales representatives
- Problem-solving orientation, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- Incredible level of reliability and independence.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitors.
- Achieve sales and margin goals.
- Represent Trinity Solar and its brand with the utmost integrity.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated with a high energy, winning attitude.
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening shifts.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately.
- Articulate with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual abilities is a plus
- Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check
- Competitive Uncapped Commission. Average First Year 70K+ Top Reps are on track to make 150K+
- Benefits package including health insurance (vision & dental available).
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay, 401(k) savings plan.
- Career path opportunities for top performers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.