About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocates from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About our Client
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join our clients team. They provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. The company has a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Our Client has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude.
About the Opportunity
To complement our client’s rapid growth, they are seeking an experienced and solutions-oriented Director of Sales Operations to join there amazing Sales team. This is an opportunity for someone to manage a wide range of programs relevant to the companies Partner Channel, and be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. An ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience structuring an efficient sales operations organization, as well as effectively managing strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for sales operations across multiple product lines, increasing leverage for account management teams and dealer network
- Tactically oversee contract management, new dealer vetting and onboarding, portfolio management and policies, product selection, reporting, technology infrastructure, controls, competitive market intelligence, deal/issue resolution
- Support strategic business planning and forecasting
- Support the sales team and cross-functional groups with CRM infrastructure
- Manage dealer application approval process, product selection, contract administration, and on-boarding for approved dealers and their sales reps.
- Track key internal and external sales metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Support, Capital Markets, Product, Legal, Risk, Credit, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Business Operations
- Manage (and build upon) existing sales operations team to meet business and division objectives
- Adapt to business needs as required.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Our client has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude.
- Proven leadership skills: managing, motivating and earning the respect of a team
- Strong relationship building skills, especially in B2B
- Experience managing a dealer network
- Proven history of exceeding goals
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Data-driven by nature
- Problem-solving skills with the capability to mediate tough issues
- Ability to adapt to a competitive, dynamic, high growth environment, as well as market/dealer pressures
- Ability to travel (up to 30% of time)
- Experience with home improvement and residential solar industry
- Strong understanding of financial services, compliance, lending
- Competitive base salary plus bonus. OTE 180K+
- Medical, Dental and vision benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Career growth for top performers
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.