About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocates from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About Our Client
Our client is an early stage clean energy start-up that provides homeowners a one-stop shopping experience for obtaining financing and qualified contractors for their energy efficiency, water efficiency, and renewable energy home improvements. They are looking for incredible people who are passionate about helping homeowners convert their homes and bring communities closer to a clean energy future.
About the Opportunity
The Home Improvement Consultant (HIC) will become an expert on PACE financing and the home improvement projects that qualify under the PACE program. The HIC is primarily responsible for meeting with homeowners, explaining how PACE financing works, identifying top needs within the home that will reduce energy or water usage and signing them up for specific home improvements with our partner contractors. Our client offers solar, roofing, windows/doors, HVAC and water-efficient landscaping to its customers. HICs will have a team of Field Marketing Representatives who are in the field generating new appointments, but are also expected to generate their own leads through canvassing, events and personal networks.
- Visit homeowners for initial consultations
- Be an expert on PACE financing and guide customers through the process
- Sell every product offered
- Follow up with customers to ensure that all financing and project paperwork is completed
- Generate leads through canvassing, events and personal networks
- Experience selling products to homeowners
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to fast paced and growing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal oriented
- Determined and reliable
- Motivated by quotas
- Professional demeanor - while interacting with customers and in between
- Empathic and understanding
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual a plus!
- Competitive all-in salary
- Base plus commission on sales
- Full-time position with benefits
- Opportunities for additional performance bonuses
- Growth for top Performers
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.