About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocates from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About our Client
Nominated as one of the fastest growing business in Solar, our client is a leading designer and integrator of solar electric systems in the Northeast. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic organization focused on changing how the world uses energy. Founded over 20 years ago, our client built their company based on strong moral principles and values. They have developed a culture and business into what over 1,000 proud American workers call home.
About the Opportunity
Our client is looking for talented Solar Sales Consultants who are passionate about innovation, clean energy, and delivering the best possible service to there customers. We are seeking highly motivated and reliable candidates to join there field sales divisions. These representatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition. You will participate in the sales consultation process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
- Serve as a solar consultant and provide useful product knowledge to qualifying homeowners.
- Acquire, retain and constantly develop industry knowledge.
- Represent our client and its brand with professionalism and integrity.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- 1+ years of sales, customer service and/or consulting experience.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be self-driven & highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately.
- Must have clean DMV record and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older.
- Bi-lingual abilities is a plus.
- W-2 Base Salary $30,000+ plus heavy commissions and quarterly bonuses.
- Can make $70,000-$120,000 your first year. Top producers earn north of $250,000.
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- Career path opportunities for top performers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.