ABOUT SOLANA RECRUITMENT
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is an innovative, technology-driven provider of solar loans for homeowners, revolutionizing the two biggest industries in the world: energy and finance. Our mission is to enable everyone to prosper from the transition to a world powered by 100% clean energy. covered in Bloomberg
, The Wall Street Journal
and The New York Times
, among others.
Our Client provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. They are B-corp certified and are deeply mission and vision driven. They support working remotely when needed and have an unlimited PTO policy. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Field Service Technician provides service support as well as onsite service repairs and support for customers as wells manages the customer experience through warranty claims, production variances, and technical concerns.
You will be dispatched to sites in your region to preform system fixes, warranty inspections, and other onsite tasks as needed. This position will mostly handle residential service but you will also be assigned some small commercial service when needed.
· Confirm appointment with customer the day before Service appointment
· Manage your schedule to reduce travel time but address customer issues in a timely fashion
· Customer must be home for all appointments or grant you access via email
· Check on jurisdictional requirements before appointment
· Measure Voltage and do a full system review with picture documentation on all service trips
· Confirm Service Ticket checklist is complete with detailed notes Confirm there are pictures documenting all aspects of the job site
· Responsible for being a subject-matter expert on processes associated with the installation of PV Systems. This includes knowing equipment specifications for the major components used in PV arrays, being able to read technical drawings and building plans and maintain a strong understanding of PV design requirements.
· Provide expert technical support over the phone and answer customer inquiries regarding system performance, maintenance, and savings and production analysis.
· Any other duties required by Operations Management
· Must be able to research and analyze problems and make independent decisions
· Attention to detail
· Prompt response to customer needs
· Positive team spirit
· Can read and interpret plans and other written information
· Accurate and thorough
· Work with integrity and ethics
· Can handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
· Work long hours when necessary to reach goals
· Ask for and offer help when needed
· Resourceful at meeting challenges
· Exhibit sound and accurate judgment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Valid driving license insurable by good driving record
· Licensed or C-10 or C-46 is preferred
· NABCEP certified preferred
· Good mathematical aptitude and accuracy
· Can communicate effectively, both written and verbal, in English.
· Can work/complete/integrate multiple tasks.
· Ability to learn skills associated with tool use for a wide array of home improvement measures
· Good decision-making ability
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Job related experience in customer service, PV installations, PV Design/Engineering, and trouble shooting
· Experience working with electricity and electrical components
· Can communicate effectively in both written and verbal English
· Excellent telephone and email communication skills
· Observe safety and security procedures
· Hourly based on experience
· W2 position with full benefits; medical, dental and vision.
· 401K with matching
· Growth opportunities for top performers
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPROTUNITY POLICY
Solana Recruitment, and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.